Friday, January 28, 2011

Pedicures with my sisters

Had a fun afternoon having a Spa Pedicure at "The Clique" in Lindon. My Sister's birthday was a few weeks ago and we found a Groupon for this fun place. Tana, Tanise and I had a fun time getting pampered for an hour. Tara wasn't feeling well and had to bow out. We missed her. I had to wear my flip flops to protect the polish for a few hours. Unfortunately, I didn't keep them on long enough. They have shoes there as well. I had to try them on of course, and messed up the polish on my big toes. They were sweet and re-did them before I left. I love them. We met the rest of the McFam for dinner, Cafe Rio was divine. Michael was in town and we had a great time chatting. Just the adults this time. It was fun. I got to hold Little K12. So "squishy". I miss little ones of my own, and am glad I have others to snuggle. Thanks Mom of 12 for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment