Monday, December 29, 2008

Pre-op Surgery visit

Most of you know that I am having surgery tomorrow. I am having some hemangioma's (benign liver tumors) removed. I have know about them for about 4 years but when we checked them recently they had doubled in size. Therefore, they need to come out so they don't rupture or burst. Anyway, my Dr. who is a bit odd but a surgical genius, hasn't told us all the details, other than expect to be in the hospital for five days, and he will take good care of me. We know of his reputation and know that he is the man for the job, so we are trusting his expertise.

Anyway, surgery is scheduled tomorrow after 2 pm, and is scheduled for four hours. I will be be at St. Mark's Hospital. We don't know where the incisions will be and what will exactly be done. We will be able to speak with the surgeon tomorrow before surgery. Jared will update things when he is able, tomorrow night. So check things out tomorrow. Wish me luck, and keep us in your prayers. Thanks so much for all your thoughtfulness and concern. We appreciate all you do for us.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! You will be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts and prayers are with you too! Here's hoping for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete