Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Adam loves to Read!

Adam has finally caught the reading bug. He has discovered the Lightning Thief Series. He has read two books this school year in the series and is in the third. He has always liked books, but they are usually the encyclopedia variety. Now he picks them up just to read. I am so glad. There are 5 books in the series and we only have three. We will have to pick up the other two for Christmas I think.

Madi and Luke "submitted" their Christmas list requests today. The top of Madi's list includes a Easy Bake Oven and Money for her American Girl doll. Luke wants "Stinky" the garbage truck and a new scooter. Since Daddy ran over his last scooter, it is probably time for another one. Tis the season, it is time to start looking for deals. You know I love a deal. Let me know if anyone has suggestions.

I scored 9 points today. I didn't exercise today. I got home at 12:30 am this morning and had to nap to make up my sleep for the day. I needed the break today. I also enjoyed reading the friend before resting. They always have such sweet messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment