Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 7 Day 2

I worked today. I didn't have to be at work until 8:30 so I was able to get everybody ready before I went. I got home at 7:15 pm. It was a busy day so it went by quickly.

Jared made fish tacos for dinner. They were yummy. He made homemade pico de gallo with the tomatoes we pulled off the plants before it snowed, and guacamole. He baked the fish sticks, and put them on top of a corn tortilla, and a little tartar sauce. He topped each with cabbage and little fresh squeezed lime. De-vine!

Adam asked for talk time tonight. He is my one that needs me to tuck him in and have prayers with him daily. He asked for stories about himself when he was little. He was the cutest little boy. I told him about his 4th birthday. He woke up the next morning and asked if it was still his birthday. He was so sweet and genuinely concerned. He reminded me that we went to the dinosaur museum and to Joe's Crab Shack. He is like an elephant. He doesn't forget anything.

I scored 10 points today. We had a good discussion about Nephi's broken bow this morning with scripture study. Adam's lesson on the Esau and Jacob story was cute. He drew pictures to go with it. He did a very good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment