Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I worked today and got home about 6:30. Drew made dinner tonight. He made sloppy Joe's and french fries. He spiced up the Manwich with hot sauce, garlic and onion salt, and diced onion. He did a good job. I ran an errand for him so he was very willing to help. He wanted a TapOut Hat. I found it at Burlington for half price. It was awesome.

I picked up Madi's scriptures as well as Luke's pocket Book of Mormon. They will love them.

Jared went fishing for work today. He had the opportunity to go to Strawberry, for a "team building" trip. He said it was fun, but he is very tired.

I scored 10 points today. I am almost done with week six. Less than two weeks and then I will get a break. I am finding that I don't crave sugar and look for healthier choices in my eating. Even on my free day I find that I look for healthier choices, but don't feel guilty about a splurge of french fries. :) I am head to bed so I start my day over again. One more day and we can take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment