Friday, November 19, 2010

Yard Work & Pizza night

Busy day today. I was up at 5:15 am for Yoga. My friend that teaches said it would be a "easier" day. Easier must be a relative term. I was sweating like a pig and holding each pose was accompanied by shaking limbs. I have felt it all day.

I went to the school with Drew early today. He has been working really hard so I agreed to go with him to chat with his teachers. I didn't say much except to his English teacher. She dealt with me better than just him. His new revised paper should receive a much better grade. Everything else, He actually had in his notebook, with the exception of one assignment. She told him he could turn it in on Monday. He also found a few assignments in the no name pile for another class. He has a few assignments due on Monday. He is on track, which makes all of us happy.

I spent most of the day in the yard. The weather is going to change tonight. It was about 50 degrees today. Luke hung out with me most of the time. He did get a little bored and went in the house to watch a movie and took a nap too. I used the blower to move the leaves away from the edges and trees then used the mower to mulch the leaves for the garden and pick them up off the ground. I spend about three hours the blower. My arms are pretty tired. It weighs about 2o pounds, smells like gas, and left remnants of oil on my clothes, I did have a book to listen to on my iPod so I wasn't mentally bored. I also trimmed the shrubs in the front yard. I spent about 5 hours in the yard total. I am tired. I did take a short rest so that I handle the rest of the night.

Jared had inventory tonight and it didn't take as long as last week. He was in charge this week, since it was at his store. He was very pleased with the results. He was the last to leave at 5:30 pm. I was happy to have him home.

I gave Drew the evening off of homework. He finished his last few things for today and went to the park with a few friends. He came home for pizza with his friends before going to the movie "Megamind" a new animated show.

We had a few cousins over for the night. E and P came to stay while their parents were away. They are having a good time. P is Lukeys age and his best friend. They are very cute together. Madi and E are a year apart and as girls are, loud and squealing. Adam is a little jealous but he keeps "stealing" E away to do something he likes. Madi loves it. ;) We are watching more movies from the Storyteller. Popcorn for everyone.

I scored 10 points today. It was very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment