Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

Crazy day. Laundry and errands.

Took Madi to the dentist to replace a filling that popped out between her front teeth while flossing. It wasn't a traumatic event, just something that needed to be done. She is a brave girl.

Paid Adam and Madi for their grades. Adam made $25 dollars and Madi $20. We had to go to Target to spend the money burning a hole in their pockets. Adam got a new RC car by Hot Wheels. Luckily it was on sale and he saved $5. He was thrilled to be able to get his car even after he paid his tithing. Madi bought herself a new sweater dress, she isn't sure she wants to keep it. She has a thing that about things that are itchy or don't fit her in the right places. It has a belt, but it doesn't fit quite where she wants it. We shall see. I am trying to talk her out of it and trying something else. Maybe something without a belt. hmmm?

The weather this week is not going to be conducive for yard work. So we did leaves for Family Night. Yes, in the dark. Jared did the blower and I raked and did the mower. It was cold. The mower has a headlight, and we have lots of lights on the house. One good thing about the previous owners, they liked lights. However, I don't want to look at the wiring. :) We were done by 9 pm. The kids lasted about an hour. They were helpful though, while they lasted.

Drew is talking to me as I type. He is grounded til he brings his grades up. It makes it nice for Adam. He is always wanting brother to play but he is usually too "busy". He is also my babysitter. I love it when he gets to babysit for free. He is a sweet kid, that is trying to figure things out. He is talking and talking and I am listening. I want him to keep talking so I don't say much. He says "HI" btw. He is also making his second peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread for the day. No wheat bread is not his choice, but it is mine. He will get used to it.

I scored 10 points. I can't find my new Ensign, so I am reading the New Era. I have enjoyed it though. It is in easy to read language and everything. Yoga this morning was good. I was tired and didn't quite get my 7 hours last night. I did get to take a sleepy to make up the difference. Ahh! I love a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment