Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday

Church today was fun. Madi was recognized for her baptism. She sat up on the stand for the opening song and announcements. She and another little boy were asked to come and be recognized. She was beaming. She wore her baptism dress and had her scriptures on her shoulder. Very sweet. Many members congratulated her and welcomed her to the church.

I attended the blessing of K12 today. I wasn't sure if I would make it. I got up early, and got myself ready. It started at 9 am and I was planning on leaving my house at 8:30. I was right on schedule and decided to sit and watch my Sunday program. It wasn't on. I couldn't figure it out, until I realized that we were supposed to roll the clocks back 1 hour. It was only 7:03 am. I had a little more time that I expected. I thought it was funny.

It was a sweet blessing. Hank and Lori shared their testimony. I got to hold K12 for almost an hour. I enjoyed snuggling him. It has been a long time since I got to hold a little one. It was great.

I scored 10 points today and 69 points for the week. Not to bad for a crazy week with lots of treats available.

No comments:

Post a Comment