Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday

We all had a busy day today. I was off to work early this morning around 7 am. I have a cold and am not feeling great today. I have a headache and "my sniff is blocked". (Drew said this when he got a cold when he was three. He was telling daddy he couldn't breath through his nose.) I slept ok, and felt better this morning then I did last night.

Most of the kids were up by 7 am. Madi was not happy to be awake. Adam had waken her and Ella up. Ella had asked him to wake her, but not that early. Parker was the only one still asleep. Jared put the kids to work. They cleaned the house and did their chores. The house is now organized and I didn't do it. I love it.

Madi and Adam went to Grandma's house to see their cousins and stay the night. Madi was so excited to see her cousins. E, her cousin, is here from Texas. We are going out of town next week and this is probably the only time they will see them this week. I have dilemma though. We have church at 11 am. Jared has to work tomorrow and do inventory at yet another store. I sing in the choir an we have rehearsal before church at 10:15 am. Do I leave them at grandmas until Jared can pick them up or do I go get them early to get back by 10. Even better, do I ask Grandma to bring them to church. Madi does have the scripture for primary as well. I don't know what to do. I will think about it a little more and decide in the morning.

Jared and I went on our date this afternoon. Drew was also at a friends so we just had Luke. We went to Costco to get a wedding gift for a reception we are going to later. We also went to the Hibachi house. It was decent but not quite as good as we remembered. I couldn't taste much so that could have been part of it. We came home to wrap the gift and rest before we go to the reception. I am looking forward to coming home and going to bed. We have been watching the series "Lie to Me" on Netflix. I have enjoyed it. Very entertaining.

I have scored 9 points so far. I didn't exercise today. I wasn't up to it today. One more day. And tomorrow is my free day. Yippee !

No comments:

Post a Comment