Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Night Pizza Night

Friday is usually pizza night at our house. The kids love it. Where we get our pizza varies, but we usually have pizza on Friday. This started a few years ago, and now the kids kind of plan on it. It works out pretty well. It gives me a break and we have a fun family night of movies or games.

Tonight the kids are hanging out with Grandma Mattie while I go to Relief Society. It has been a long time since I was able to go and enjoy an evening with other sisters. I am so excited. I signed up to make a few crafts and dinner will be provided. Jared is working late, so Grandma Mattie is taking them to a movie. Drew is "hanging" with a friend. Everyone is happy.

Had a good day today. Got up early for yoga. I love it. I felt so good when I got home. I finally weighed myself this week. I don't like to get on the scale. It seems that it hasn't changed much, and that is frustrating. I can feel my clothes getting looser and my body changing, so I don't put much stock in the scale. I think that is a good thing. Anyway, I have lost 4 pounds since starting the challenge. I was thrilled to actually see it go down, however, it told me something I already knew. :) Went to work and had fun. I love it when my job is not work. If all goes well, I will score 10 points today. I don't make any promises. I may decide to have sweets. It will have to be pretty good though.

1 comment:

  1. it was great to see you last night. i think i'm just going to have to keep coming to enrichment in that ward after we've really moved so that i still get the chance to hang out. you should have the link to my blog now if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete