Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Sunday--Today was fast sunday. We have church at 11 am so we did not have to rush right out of bed. We watched my favorite sunday show, CBS Sunday Morning. We have been watching it since we have been married. I don't always get to watch but I really enjoy it. Jared was kicked out of the bed by three little snugglers. All wanting to be next to me. He was a bit miffed, but didn't go far.

Drew had fast offerings duty this morning so he and I were dressed by 9:30 am. I wasn't ready but I was dressed. We did get to church on time, which isn't always the case. We had a good day at church. Lukey loves nursery and is always so excited about his papers that he colors.

It was a restful afternoon. I got a quick snooze, in the quiet. The kids were busy in the basement together. It was great. We grilled steak and spare ribs, mashed potatoes from the garden, and cucumber tomato salad also from the garden. Awesome way to break a fast.

I am off to cut Jared's hair. He has been asking for me to cut it for a few weeks so I better get to it. I scored 10 points today and 70 points for week two. We start week three tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment