Saturday, October 2, 2010

Maple Canyon

We decided to take a quick trip to Maple Canyon. It is located near Moroni, Utah. We have been there before and had so much fun rock climbing and hiking we decided to camp overnight this time.

What a day already. I did get called in at 1:30 am. My patient did not cooperate. Needless to say it was not the prettiest exam. I got home around 3 am. I was really close on my sleep today and slept until after 8. I think I will have to nap for a tille on the road toda to make up the difference. :)

Work before play is our family motto. We spend the morning until about noon. Jared did the grass and horses while I wrangled our children doing their own chores inside. We packed clothes etc as went.

Conference this morning was very uplifting. I wespecially enjoyed Elder Holland and Utchdorfs comments and the sweet sister that followed Elder Holland. I don't know her name. (I will find out and let you know)

Now we are on the road. It has been an adventure already. Jared's back is hurting him pretty severely today. He has been very short and grouchy. It has made him very tense. He refused to bail though. He is going with the scouts next weekend for Crawdad fishing at Straeberry. His exact words:
"If I am going to do it for the boys I better be willing to do it for my own family."


Although I might agree to a point, I am worried about him.I don't like seeing him hurt anymore than he likes to see me in pain. We see the Dr on tuesday and it won't be too soon.

We had a prayer as we left the house. We asked for the spirit to be with us. Everone is much calmer and quiet already.

Day 6, Week 1 points are 9. We are traveling and I had to have something for lunch ;.

No comments:

Post a Comment