Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, October 15

It has been a long week and I am feeling it tonight. I worked 30 hours this week. The kids also had Fall Break so they had no school yesterday and today. Jared was home yesterday, but today had to work until 3. Drew watched the kids. They all hung out at home.

I was up at 5:45am to exercise and went to work at 7:30. I worked until 5:15pm. I saw my newest nephew K12 when I went to drop off baptism invites to Madi's cousin. (I had them made at Costco. They are being baptized at the same time. We did the same for Adam and his Mc Cousins.). My darling Niece K4 made whole wheat cinnamon rolls for a MV Bruin Cross Country bake sale. I just had to support her. They were delicious. I had one without frosting so I was legal :).

I got pizza on the way home for the kids and Friday Night Pizza night! Drew went with a friend and his family to a cabin down south. I had a salad. (My freeday has been used). I got mauled by the kids and the fight over who gets to snuggle me. I'm glad I was missed.

I am going to indulge myself and watch "Julie & Julia" and then go to bed.

I scored 10 pt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment