Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Had a good day today. Started the day early at 5:15 am. I ran 4 miles this morning. I got back at 6:30 am. Jared was already gone for work. He had an early meeting in Salt Lake and had to go to Lindon to pick something up first. I was showered and dressed by 7 am. I made breakfast, took Drew to school at 7:15 am, came home and got Luke dressed and everybody else taken care of. I left the house with Luke at 7:50 am. I picked up the rest of the Jr high carpool and went back to the jr high to drop them off. (Even though my kid is not there, I am still responsible for carpool for the week.) I dropped Luke off at the sitter and went to work. It was a busy day at work, and went quickly. Nothing really dramatic happened and I felt I accomplished quite a bit. I enjoyed it today.

Drew went to school early today to take a test. Unfortunately, his teacher was ill and didn't arrive in time for him to complete it. He did finish it in class however. He also stayed after school and took another test. he scored 77% on his US history States and Capitols test. He brought his grade from an F to a B-. He is going to take it again in the morning to see if he can improve it. He also brought up his Science grade from and F to a C. He was a bit disappointed but you can't turn all your homework in one day and expect 100%. He is learning there are consequences to his choices. I hope it is something he will take and improve on. Hey, a girl can dream ;).

Jared came home early today. His day started early, so it ended early. Because I was working he was doing afternoon carpool. He arrived late and therefore missed the kids. They either walked or called for a ride. It was rather ugly outside so I assume the later. I will find out tomorrow who I need to make it up to. He did find Drew who was taking his test. He brought him home and got Luke by 3:45 pm. Just in time to be home for Adam and Madi to get home from school. I was so glad have him home. Daddy is very capable and everyone is happy when they are home, even when I am not. It is is reassuring. He is determined to clean out the freezer before winter. He is slowly pulling things out to cook daily. We had chicken noodle soup yesterday from the freezer, and we had Mexican crock pot chicken today. It was pretty good. It was left over from last year when I was part of a meal exchange.


Adam rode his bike to school today and Madi rode her Rip-stick. She is getting pretty good at it. Luke went to the sitter and to preschool. He goes to Sister Bailey's for preschool. Sister Bailey is a lady in our ward. She is so cute. She teaches primary at church and his so cute with the kids. Madi also went to her school 3 years ago. He loves it because his best friends in the neighborhood, go there. These are twin boys that are two weeks younger then him. This is the reason he goes to preschool at the moment. He is in heaven.

I scored 10 points today.

No comments:

Post a Comment