Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy day. I just got home from work. I work late on Thursdays so I don't get off until 8:30 pm. The kids are sleeping, except for Drew of course. He can't usually sleep unless everyone is home. He has always been that way.

Got my haircut today. I had her cut 3 inches off. It needed some attention. It is still long, but feels much better. Luke got to wear his costume to school today. They had a Halloween party today. I will have to get the details in the morning when he wakes up. Drew had lacrosse today. His season is officially over today. I missed the game. We had to have a sitter come for a few hours because Daddy wasn't home yet. Cute neighbor girl from across the street. Everyone seemed happy.

I scored 10 points today. I slept in and exercised at home today. I had the opportunity to serve a friend today. I appreciate opportunities like that. I think I will make sugar cookies in the morning so tomorrow may be more difficult to score all 10. I am saving my free day for Saturday. It is Halloween after all. I think they will be worth it though. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment