Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday, Oct 11, 2010

I got a lot done today. I was up at 5:15 am. I went to yoga. I have a friend I work with that teaches at her home. I am her only student that early in the morning. It was a hard class today. I loved it. Yoga is only something I have been doing for the about 18 months ago so. I started doing yoga when I did the p90X videos. Yoga was by far my favorite video. It is much harder than yoga usually is. I have been doing the 10-minute training videos by Tony Horton, the same guy that does P90X. They are only 10 minutes each. I love them. I do 3 at a time with a warm up and cool down. It takes about 45 minutes. I see results, especially in my core.

Well, back to my day. After Yoga, I got back to wake up Drew and get myself together. I was dressed by 7:15. Made breakfast and got my family together for scriptures. We had breakfast sandwiches and fruit. Scripture study was about the "great and abominable church" or the Whore of world". Pretty powerful language. Adam and I had a nice discussion about it. He can remember details about things that amaze me. I need to figure out how to harness that talent. He needs to realize he is amazing. I think that is my task as a mother. Make each of my children realize their true potential.

I did two loads of wash, went thru the mail, paid some bills, and cleaned the bathrooms. I went to Salt Lake to pick up a check, went shopping to return some shirts I got for Luke, that we didn't need after all. I got some hand me downs from one of Luke's cousins and didn't need them after all. I exchanged the new things for some pants and got some good deals at Children's Place. They are having a 50% off clearance plus 20% off. I scored some cute jeans for Madi, a pair of pants for Adam, and a darling pair of jammies for Luke for Christmas. All that for $25. I love a deal!!!

Luke took a nap so I jointed him for a short cat nap. We received the new Ensign last week. It is about Temples. It is beautiful. I enjoyed reading it today. I did 3 more loads of wash and folded clothes. Helped Adam with his homework. Madi didn't have homework, Yeah!! Took Luke to play with his "friends" Nicky and Jaxon. Twins from the ward. He was so excited and had so much fun. Now I am off to make dinner. Fajitas. I am sure I will finish the wash and hopefully have family night. Usually consists of watching "Chuck" together. We all secretly want to be spy's. (jk-except for Adam. hehe)

Drew stayed after school to do more service. I think he spent about 1 hr 45 minutes. only 4 1/2 to go. He walked home to a friends and went to the BYU Lacrosse scrimmage. He is growing up and almost as tall as me. Last week he was three wasn't he?

Funny story about haircuts yesterday. I cut Jared's hair and Luke wanted to help. He got out the small clippers and ran it along his own head. He now looks like a badger. A reverse stripe along the top of his head. It is awesome. We couldn't help but laugh. I did take pictures and will post them tomorrow. I tried to cover it with a faux-hawk today. It didn't work. Oh well, it will grow.

I scored 10 points today. I am enjoying my clothes getting looser. I haven't stepped on the scale yet but will tomorrow. I have not been hungry and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment