Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is officially Jared's 39th birthday. He didn't sleep that great but feels so much better. His backpain is almost gone! Yeah!!!

I got up to run at 5:15 am and he had been up for a few hours.After running I had to go to a meeting so I had to rush off.

The kids made me breakfast in bed for my birthday so they were so excited to do it for Daddy. Fried eggs, homemade hashbrowns, toast and chocolate milk. Not bad for 9, almost 8 and 3. Drew was in bed I'm sure. :). Daddy loved it. Adam made him a card as well to the #1 Dad in the Whole world. So cute.

After my meeting I was home for about 1 1/2 hours before heading back. I ran Drew to Provo to go to observe County Court for his Citizenship in the Community Merit badge, and to volunteer at the Food Bank. Grandma Mattie joined him becauase I had to work. He accomplished everthing required and will be getting a rank advancement to Life Scout. This next one is Eagle Scout. He is right in track. I was very proud of him today. Thanks again Grandma for your help.

Jared took the rest if the kids fly fishing. Lukey was so excited. The other two went inder duress, but enjoyed themselves for the most part.Madi got stung by a bee on her chest and Adam kept tangling the line. It wasn't the most successful fly trip, but memories were made and they learned a lot. Jared spent his birthday fishing and that was his wish. He is such a good Dad. We are lucky to have such a good man in our family. We Love You!

I scored 10 points today.

No comments:

Post a Comment